Academic Adjustments

Academic adjustments for quantitative (Q) and/or second language: The Center for Students with Disabilities is now the first point of contact for undergraduate students seeking academic adjustments in limited cases involving a significant disability, where the graduation expectations for the quantitative skills and/or second language proficiency are a barrier to the completion of a degree. Students should be directed to the CSD website to learn more. Note: this change replaces the Office of the Provost as the first point of contact.

A view of the Wilbur Cross Building